The Ministry of Education and Science of Russia announces the reception of foreign citizens to study in educational institutes of higher education in the 2015/2016 academic year in the Russian Federation at the expense of the federal funds of the Russian Federation within the quota
You can use website to find the code and the full name of the educational program
To find more information about educational institutes you can see Russian universities Guide - 2015
Each candidate for admission to the Russian higher educational institution should submit to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation through the Russian Embassy the following documents in Russian, composing his/her Personal File:
1. An Application Form with indication of the full name of the chosen program.
2. Officially certified copy of Educational Certificate/Diploma (with grades indicated on each subject)
3. A Medical Certificate (overall health condition) issued by the officially authorized Medical Bodies of Iran.
4. The Result of HIV Blood Test officially certified by the relevant official Medical Bodies of Iran.
5. Certified true copies of national and international passports.
Additionally it may be necessary to provide
- Copies of documents (diplomas, certificates and other. Winners of international and national (urban and other) contests and competitions)
- A copy of the document confirming the education level for admission to studying in the field of culture and art
Documents of foreign candidates must be translated into Russian and notarized.
Documents that are not submitted in accordance with the requirements, as well as independently submitted by foreign citizens to the Ministry of Education and Science or the central office of Rossotrudnichestvo, will not be accepted.
All collected documents should be sent to the Embassy of Russia in Iran